Including previously missed weeks!
Featured: Publishing FAQ on PublishLawyer
- Should writers and authors carry special liability insurance?
- May I use real people, or characters based on real people, in my writing?
- Should I Register My Copyright?
- Can I legally protect my pen name, or the name of my mystery series? What about my web site?
- I turned in my book’s manuscript on time three months ago, but my editor still hasn’t “accepted” it. What are my rights? And can my publisher make changes without my approval?
- What rights should I grant to my publisher?
- And more!
- What Self-Published Authors Need to Know About Taxes by Jane Friedman
- Glossary of Publishing Industry Jargon by Timothy Fish
- Self-Publishing: A Breakdown by MaryAnn Hinkle The Writer
- Story Element: Three Types of Voice by Writing Questions Answered
- Becoming an Editor, Publisher, or Agent
- The 12 Best Tools to Use Before Self-Publishing a Book by Amanda Patterson on AmandaOnWriting
- How to Create Tension on NowNovel
- Writing Help Masterlist on Espelp
- How to Write a Successful Synopsis by Create and Narrate
- How to Write an Effective and Heartbreaking Character Death Scene from Perfectly Unperfected
- Masterlist of Facial Expressions from Bryn Donovan
- 10 Things Writers Don’t Know about the Woods by Dan Koboldt
- What Makes an Amazing First Chapter? by Jenni Chappelle
- How to Make a Plot Board by Going Reno
- Naming Your Novel by Mizvaria